ΚΟΝΣΤ ΜΠ at the Emergency Room

2007 | videos, posters, installations, performances
(27 days of participation and equal projects at the Emergency Room formed by Thierry Geoffroy/Colonel)

Presented at:
>Ileana Tounta Art Space, September 2007.

Link to the complete daily archive:
Kostas Beveratos @ Emergency Room

In a few words:
«
Colonel means authority.
I don't give a shit for authority.
The need for authority, like the need for belief and the need for god, is the proof of human insufficiency.
/
I can not accept human insufficiency.
I want to be complete.
I want to be god.
/
(An ant is god. A deer is god. A radish is god. Sand is god. No human is god.)
/
Thierry is a human. This human has a great idea.
This human believes in utopia.
He believes in humanity.

Thierry made a game for humans.
He says: Humans can be gods.
Humans can save themselves.
/
I love this game.
I trust Thierry.
I urge to walk along with him.
»

Photos:

Day 1 / Least Space Of Agreement

Day 4 / RGB: There Is No Vision From The Inside Of A Box